martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

MULTIPLE CHOICE 1 (3º/4º)

1 - .........sugar do you need?
How much How many
2 - How much coffee.......?
is there are there
3 - There are......books on the shelves
any some
4 - There's.......cheese in the fridge
a lot of much
5 - There weren't.......people at the butcher's
many a lot of
6 - I haven't got......money left
many much
7 - At the moment we.......an English test
do are doing
8 - I......my mobile because I........a text message
didn't answer / was sending was answering / didn't send
9 - A person who drives a car too fast is guilty of.......
vandalism joyriding speeding hacking
10 - A person who damages someone else's property is guilty of.....
vandalism arson burglary shoplifting
11 - He was........when his trousers fell down
confused upset cross embarrassed
12 - After a boring weekend with nothing to do I was......
disappointed luckily fed up lonely
13 - My brother........eating a sandwich
was eating noisily was noisily eating was noise eating noisily was eating
14 - There were........on the ceiling
some new, blue, Chinese bulbs some blue, new, Chinese bulbs some Chinese, new, blue bulbs some new, Chinese, blue bulbs
15 - What's your ideal bedroom like? means.....
¿Qué te gusta de mi habitación ideal? ¿Te gustaría tener una habitación ideal? ¿Cómo es tu habitación ideal? ¿Para qué quieres una habitación ideal?
16 - I'm not very.......tennis
well at good in well in good at
17 - I like......portraits of my friends
do doing to do to doing
18 - She's got an amazing........of stamps
collected collectivity collection collect
19 - Would you like.....apple juice?
several a any some
20 - The plan failed when the police......him in the legs
shooted shot shoot shooting

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario